Originally, this Austrian dish that is made with veal and served in restaurants, usually you will get on a plate, thin veal dish sizes usually served with baked potato or rice. However, for this type of preparation is excellent steaks and turkey or chicken, or pork. The preparation work of the rather dry kind of meat can ‘soften’ and make delicious fried delicacies. Turkey or chicken white meat is excellent in frying if it previously marinate with salt in the juice of 1-2 lemons or if you turn soak in milk for several hours before preparation. Tender pork marinated in oil and salt, even when.
- Several veal steaks (or any other)
- Egg, flour and bread crumbs for breading
- Oil for frying
1. Steaks thinly beaten bottom for meat, salt them, dip in flour, egg and bread crumbs.
2. Fry in deep oil over medium heat on the one hand and with the other hand until the steaks they get a nice golden color.
3. Fried steaks drain on a paper towel of excess fat, drop some lemon and serve with stewed rice or baked potatoes and salad.