Although originating from Mexico, a burrito with beef is known and accepted all over the world. The first time you can create to see why, for the second time you saved it because you are one of the favorite dishes.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 8 PCs tortillas
- little sunflower oi
- l 30 g of hard cheese
- 80 g sweet corn
- 400 g of ground beef
- 50 g Edamer
- 1 garlic cloves pinch of salt
- 100 g of pepper
- 4 tablespoons chili salsa
- Clean the peppers from the seeds and cut it into cubes.
- Pour the oil in a shallow pan and warm it.
- Add the minced meat and fry it briefly.
- Add peppers and garlic, and fry all for another ten minutes.
- Fill with water and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Pour salsa, sweet corn, season with salt and stir.
- Grind both cheese in the filling.
- At one end of tortillas, put about 3 teaspoons of the filling.
- Spread the filling so you have enough for eight tortillas.
- Tightly wrap the tortilla and roll up the ends of the goods inside.
- Tortillas longitudinally fasten with toothpicks.
- Tortillas, arrange in a baking pan and bake at 200 ° C for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Burrito serve with a few leaves of lettuce.