This Fantastic Beef Broccoli Stir-Fry recipe uses top-notch ingredients like grass fed ribeye steak and organic broccoli florets. If you’re looking for a nutritious stir-fry dish to serve to family and friends, this recipe is for you.
- 1 pound organic grass fed ribeye boneless steak, sliced into thin strips
- 1 cup organic broccoli florets
- 1 cup lima bean pods
- 1 small organic red bell pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup water or beef broth
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil for stir-frying
- 5 tablespoons organic Kikkoman soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- Combine marinade and stir.
- Pour marinade over sliced beef. Cover, place in the refrigerator and let set for 30 minutes or up to one hour.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan. Place marinated beef in the pan and cook until it becomes tender. Set aside.
- In another pan, sauté garlic and then add broccoli, lima bean pods and red bell pepper. Cover and let simmer for one minute.
- Add water or beef broth. Cover and bring it to a simmer for one minute.
- Add the beef to the vegetable mixture, and all juices accumulated. Cook for three minutes longer, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and serve.